Manufacturer of energy efficient fluorescent lighting fixtures and retrofit conversion kits
- Tired of paying so much for electricity?
- Looking for a way to reduce operating expenses without capital?
- Want to go Green without spending all of your “Green”?
Firefly Illumination can help. Firefly energy efficient exterior and interior fixtures and retrofit kits, can help you save 50-80% on your lighting expenses, reduce maintenance costs, and provide a better quality of light.
Firefly Illumination is an emerging American manufacturer of energy efficient lighting solutions. We provide a line-up of interior and exterior energy efficient lighting fixtures that allow you to significantly reduce operation and maintenance costs while providing a superior quality of light. Our products offer industry leading value across a full spectrum of lighting applications.
The Firefly line of high bay fixtures offers economical.Read More
Firefly Illumination’s exterior product line includes.. Read More
- New Products Highlights
- Firefly Illumination is pleased to announce the release of the FHB LED high bay light. The first in Firefly's new line of high output LED products, teh FHB delivers industry leading lumen output. Replace a 400w HID with our 120w LED solutions and use 75% less energy. Click to See FHB Product Page
- New Projects
- Firefly Illumination has recently completed an exterior lighting retrofit at Bell Ford in Phoenix, AZ. The project included 147 pole mounted fixtures, 96 LED retrofit kits, and 16 wall packs and will save approximately 470,000 kWh of electricity annually. Read More
I just wanted to follow up on our great walk through looking at the FireFly Fixtures in action in the PA Auto Dealers parking lot. Needless to say, very impressed! Footcandle readings were greater in some areas and the same in others, as compared to the existing Metal Halides. Certainly impressed regarding the CRI levels which certainly made the colors of the vehicles pop. One thing that I did not....Read More
“We are extremely pleased with the completion of our lighting project. The Firefly fixtures have provided us as promised, with a superior product at a reasonable cost… We have been able to save $6,000-$10,000 per month in energy costs between both our facilities…”- Shawn M. Varble CFO, Citrus Motors Read More